Project Controls Analyst (PCA)
- Posted: over a month ago
The Project Controls Analyst (PCA) will assist project and program management efforts with the development and analysis of project budget, cost, schedule and delivery status.
The PCA will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis and reporting on financial information for projects and programs of varying size and complexity.
The PCA will provide key support to project and program management efforts monitoring work flow, coordinating and tracking cost and schedule data and identifying key project delivery risks and issues.
PCA activities include and are not limited to:
• Work closely with Project Managers and Schedulers to develop and maintain cost and resource loaded project schedules
• Coordinate with Project Managers and other stakeholders to ensure project financial data is complete and supports project completion to plan
• Develop and maintain project budgets, forecasts, cost plans, and other financial information
• Gather project financial information and data form key project stakeholders
• Analyze project financial trends by comparing budget against actual and forecast data; provide recommendations and guidance to the Project Manager • Attend and participate in project status meetings
• Maintain project documentation
• Manage information and data within various software and databases Minimum Requirements
• Experience performing budgeting, cost management, planning, estimating, scheduling and other project controls functions over engineering, procurement, and construction for large capital construction projects
• Knowledge of project control fundamentals (AACE model) with superior analytical skills
• Expertise in financial analysis, schedule analysis, modeling and budgeting methodologies
• Advanced analytics and data manipulation skills in MS Excel • Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, project-centric environment
• Understanding of project management and business processes and systems
• Established ability to collaborate with a variety of people in various roles with different leadership styles
• Strong organizational, critical thinking, and analytical skills • Ability to facilitate meetings including preparation of agendas, presentations, meeting minutes, action items, and other meeting documentation
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• 3-5 years relevant work experience in the construction, energy, utility, or engineering field
• Ability to work in the US without sponsorship
• Knowledge of Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, or other scheduling software including use of dependencies, cost loading, resource loading, resource leveling
• Experience developing, enhancing, and implementing processes and tools
- Experience with SAP
- Experience in change management and/or client management
- Bachelors degree in project management, business, or an engineering field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Job Type: Full-time
TechnologyView all jobs at Ruby Recruiting
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?