- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rubino & Company is a rapidly growing CPA firm with more than 40 years of providing outstanding tax and accounting services. We are a full service firm providing traditional and non-traditional services to clients in a select group of industries. We strive for achieving excellence in providing client services and we are seeking exceptional candidates. We are seeking enthusiastic, talented, motivated and organized individuals who want to join our team of ambitious professionals in a fast-paced, but flexible and fun environment. We provide excellent training and opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Provide responsive, high-quality attest and consulting services to clients, identifying ways to deliver added value
- Assist in all aspects of an audit engagement, including planning the engagement, reviewing audit documentation, identifying opportunities for clients to improve internal controls, and presenting audit results to governance
- Assist with the professional development of audit staff members through training and mentoring
- Engage in business development activities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from accredited college or university
- 8+ years of external audit work experience, preferably within Non-Profit, Government Contracting or Public Housing Authority sectors
- Active CPA license
- Integrity, dependability and trustworthiness
- Team player with excellent analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Dedication to development and enhancement of team environment
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience with ProSystem fx Engagement preferred
- Occasional obligations outside of typical work day schedule (i.e. breakfast or dinner meetings) to participate in relationship development activities.
- Able to travel to client sites within the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- Able to work moderate overtime throughout the year with heavier overtime required during certain business cycles.
Rubino & Company is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check.
Rubino & Company
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Rubino & Company