Personal Injury Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Will assist paralegal and attorney by:
- requesting, collecting, organizing and reviewing medical bills and records
- answering phones and taking messages
- conducting new and potential client intakes
- communicating with current clients and insurance companies
- maintaining up-to-date, organized paper and electronic files
- preparing correspondence and organizational charts for attorney
- investigating facts of case, status of coverage, liens and bills
- some transcribing, some original writing and may be asked to assist business/estate planning/criminal defense attorney from time to time or perform other administrative tasks.
- Be extremely proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Word
- Have above- average computer skills and knowledge to run basic software programs such as outlook, excel, case management software, citrix sharefile, etc. on Windows 10 computer
- Be able to multi-task
- Be efficient and work quickly under stressful circumstances
- Spanish-speaking is a BIG PLUS, but not required
- Get along with others
*Part-time position may be available
Opportunity for professional growth in a long-term position with a firm dedicated to providing the best representation in the business!
Boutique Personal Injury Firm
Rubin Law PLC
3550 N. Central Ave.Phoenix, AZ
Get fresh Personal Injury Legal Assistant/Paralegal jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.