Rubenstein Law, P.A. Orlando, FL
- Expired: October 19, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rubenstein Law is seeking to hire a Paralegal for our growing Litigation team in our Orlando Office. Rubenstein Law was founded in 1988 and is recognized as one of the premier injury firms in Florida. In 2018 and 2019, we were honored as a Top Workplace on SunSentinels Annual Best of List. We offer PTO + 7 holidays, medical, dental, vision, and 401K with company matching. Our experienced attorneys and advanced software provide guidance to achieve the best results for our clients. If you are eager to learn, grow, and work with a positive attitude, then this is the firm for you.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be patient, courteous, diplomatic, and able to deal with various personalities and situations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Managing a caseload from initial filing through trial and post-trial
- Draft and file legal documents and pleadings in State and Federal court
- Draft and file discovery and manage discovery compliance
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner with team members, clients, opposing counsel, judicial employees/clerk and other legal professionals
- Coordinate, schedule and calendar meetings, case related deadlines, notice hearings, depositions and other litigation related proceedings
- Manage Attorneys calendar and assist with attorney travel arrangement when needed
- Provide excellent legal support to the team and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with trial preparation (trial binders, exhibits, redacting, etc.)
- Data entry in firm management system pertaining to case related matters
- 2+ years of Personal Injury Litigation experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent client communications skills
- Strong multitasking skills, highly organized, and detail oriented
- Able to excel in a fast pace work environment, take direction and work with little supervision
- Able to manage a large caseload and comply with deadlines
- Knowledge of State and Federal court statutes, rules and procedures
- Familiar in Microsoft Word, Outlook and the ability to become proficient in firm technology programs
- Familiar with legal terminology, court proceeding and drafting pleadings, discovery and legal documents
- Familiar with court procedures, courtMap, JAWS and e-filing via e-portal
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Rubenstein Law, P.A.
LegalView all jobs at Rubenstein Law, P.A.