- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly
Some of the qualities that we are looking for are as follows
● Organized and works well in a team setting and with our Crews
● Someone who is not afraid to do manual labor, when necessary, and gets things done
● Experienced in hauling and is excited about running a business like their own
● Someone who thinks outside the box and can solve unforeseen problems quickly
● Someone who has an “ownership” mentality
● Is able to create short-term and long-term plans
One of the most important jobs of being the operations manager is maintaining a great
relationship with all of our customers. We are proud to say that we provide premium and quality
services, and so all interactions from the upper to lowers levels must maintain a high level of
● Ensure Local Level Marketing is being conducted to corporate standards!
● Promote long term business growth and development
We offer competitive pay, bonuses, 401k and flexible scheduling.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Rubbish Works Corporate.
Rubbish Works of Charlottesville
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?