Account Sales Manager
We are hiring experienced account sales managers, who are familiar with the cannabis, CBD and botanical industries and are in good standing with cannabis dispensaries across California, to sell our growing assortment of services to dispensaries and deliveries.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be part of the company’s growing sales team, responsible for establishing new customers, presenting products, and support services, generating revenue, managing customer relationships and growing account sales.
This key sales position requires an understanding of the cannabis, CBD and botanical retail market, demonstrated solution selling skills, with a superior record of opening new retail accounts, planning and executing sales plans to drive revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new revenue by selling and managing sales to dispensaries in a designated territory.
- Secure supply partnerships with dispensaries.
- Develop and execute account sales plans and promotional activities to drive revenue.
- Establish and build strong sales support relationships with purchasing agents.
- Maintain a sales pipeline, tracking opportunities, units and revenue forecasts, and account activities to provide real-time status reports and financial results.
- Be an active contributor, providing regular feedback and suggestions on products and market activities.
- Ensure communication is clear, on strategy and consistent throughout the organization.
- Attend and represent from time to time the company at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Travel as necessary to support sales.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Experience in selling cannabis CBD or botanical products.
- Solution selling.
- Successfully sold consumer products to retail stores.
- Proven ability to build trust and lasting business relationships.
- You can think out of the box, present and support your recommendations to a retail buyer.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across retail functions to close sales and to achieve buy-in and gain support for sales efforts.
- Self-starter, process orientated, focused on continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of California cannabis industry, rules and regulations at the state, regional and local levels.
✓ Experience in generating cannabis product sales.
✓ Prior consumer product sales and account management training.
✓ Worked in high growth environments.
✓ Must have dependable transportation and a valid, clean driving license.
✓ Must be able to pass background check.
Responsibility: Generate profitable sales and manage customers.
Our work Environment: Entrepreneurial, built on trust.
Locations: San Diego, CA. This position operates in various environments including professional office, retail stores, and warehouse/manufacturing environment.
Position Type: This is a FULL TIME position, and general hours of work and days are Monday-Friday from 8:00a.m. to 5p.m. The successful candidate will have an exemplary work ethic and capacity that fits into our culture of a rapidly growing organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year