Business Development Manager
Royal Supply is a rapidly growing company that provides product packaging and supplies for the legal Cannabis industry. We are looking for a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind who wants to contribute to our growing business and help further develop our sales infrastructure. This individual needs to be self-motivated, have a strong desire to succeed, ability to connect on a personal level with people, and successfully work alongside team members.
Royal Supply is currently a small but dedicated team. Everybody at Royal Supply plays a critical role in the success of our company, and we’re looking for an individual who wants to contribute and make a meaningful impact.
We are currently in the process of growing business to business sales relationships. Your role is to further accelerate and maintain inside sales, outside sales and represent Royal Supply through industry wide events and trade shows. This is a key position within the company and your ability to successfully facilitate sales will have immediate impact in the direction of our business.
As cannabis continues to be the fastest growing industry of modern times your opportunity for growth and advancement within our company is huge. Get in on the ground floor and you will have the opportunity to be an integral part of the team that makes it happen.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Managing active accounts and providing after-sales support for each customer
- Grow existing accounts
- Maintain an up to date CRM system and keep track of sales data
- Strategizing original and innovative solutions to target potential clients across the industry
- Staying up to date with industry trends through market research and relationships with key players within the industry
- Attending and exhibiting at trade shows to prospect for new business
- Aggressively prospecting and generating new relationships within the industry
- Identifying pain-points for clients and finding innovative solutions to their problems
- Leading extensive and complex project based accounts through direct communication with manufactures and team members
- Communicating daily with manufacturers, sales team and support specialists to maintain a cohesive work environment
- Reports directly to the Director of Business Development
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Attention to detail
- Experienced in CRM systems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable and understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Access to reliable mode of personal transportation
- Competitive, self-motivated and strong desire to succeed
- Experience and knowledge with graphic design (Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator)
- Ability to travel overnight
- Bachelor’s Degree desired
Base Salary, Commission on sales, Employee Stock Options
- Sick Days
- Vacation Time
- Personal Days
We believe in our workforce having a personal interest as stakeholders in order to encourage ownership in the overall success of the company.
Royal Supply is an equal opportunity employer striving to create a diverse workforce and will make reasonable accommodations as necessary for qualified applicants.
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH RESUME AND COVER LETTER WILL BE CONSIDERED