Position Title: Press Operator
Royal Die & Stamping, is a manufacturing leader providing superior components to the Automotive, Electronics and Telecommunication industries based in Carol Stream, IL is currently looking for individuals to work in our Press Department. We currently have openings for Press Operators in 2nd shift, 5 days working 10 hour shifts.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Review work instructions.
· Experienced in the operation of punch press - Bliss, Bihler, Minster, AIDA
· Check and provide all process components including material, lubricants and packaging, etc.
· Run first piece and verify accuracy.
· Use Basic Measuring Equipment (i.e. Micrometers, Calipers, Attribute gages)
· Visually inspect production for burrs, scrapes, rust and other defects.
· Check production against sample and/or print using various gauges, micrometers, calipers, etc.
· Achieve Production Schedules
· Maintain acceptable attendance
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years Press Brake experience
· Able to stand throughout shift and lift up to 40 lbs.
· Able to communicate in English
· Able to work positively in a team environment.
· Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, job shop environment.
· Must be organized, detail oriented, and dependable.
· Able to solve problems
Benefits – Paid vacation and holidays, paid training, group health, prescription and life insurance
Press Operator: 1 year