Construction Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Construction Project Manager (PM) is the primary position of coordinating, assigning, and managing RPI's team to successfully follow the Scope of Work for construction projects. This position reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for overall management of the project at hand. The Restoration PM works with the estimator to understand, evaluate, and execute the Scope of Work while making sure the scope is kept within budget confines.
This position is responsible for:
- Reviews and adjusts Budget based on actual costs to perform work.
- Notifying Operations Manager when there is risk of project not meeting expected budget, gross profit margin and schedule.
- Preparing Schedule for Project and directs with scheduling the work of Subs or in-house personnel to accomplish the Scope of Work
- Managing, supporting, and assisting Project Supervisors as well as soliciting, receiving, and approving proposals from Subcontractors to perform work.
- Evaluating needs for Change Orders to Owners and Subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, documentations and other job related and administrative documents to Operations Manager and Corporate (Arrange for permits as needed.)
- Working with Project Supervisors and lead carpenters to resolve problems as discovered.
- Creating and maintaining a job activity paperwork and job site Inventories.
- Acting as liaison with estimators, Clients, Subs and in-house personnel
- Following and enforcing all policies/procedures/regulations as dictated by Royal Plus Inc., State, and Federal entities.
- Filling in as needed depending on priority if a responsibility or task needs to be completed,
- Communicate well; verbally and written.
- Computer Literate; MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook (Email), & Xactimate.
- Organize, plan and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of Industry policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of budgeting and cost control.
- Ability to set goals and monitor them.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Have high standards of professional conduct with Clients, Subs and in-house.
- Clean driving record and clean background
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Perform in a way that best represents the standards and interests of our company
- Working knowledge of Xactimate.
- Must pass a drug-test upon hire
- Requires medium labor candidate must be able to lift 50lbs. routinely
- Ability to work in awkward places; stand; sit; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl; talk and hear.
- Willing to be occasionally work in high, precarious places; outdoor weather conditions; and extreme cold (non-weather)
- Willing to work under fumes or airborne particle and toxic or caustic chemicals environment (will be provided safety training and safety equipment)
- Traveling to each job location requires the safe operation of a company vehicle must be able to drive
Must have working experience in the Restoration Industry on resume; Xactimate experience is necessary as well as experience in Project Management; knowledge in water, flood, fire, smoke, mold/asbestos remediation.
Equal Employment Opportunity: As an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
AddressOrange Park, FL
ConstructionView all jobs at Royal Plus
Get fresh Construction Project Managers jobs daily straight to your inbox!