A/R - Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 1992, Arizona-based Royal Paper is a privately owned, vertically integrated tissue producer offering a complete selection of high-quality, premium virgin pulp-based tissue products including bath tissue, paper towels, napkins, and facial tissue to the retail (natural food, dollar / discount, and regional grocery) and commercial markets (hotels, restaurants, hospitals, schools, and airports). Royal Paper also produces environmentally friendly recycled tissue products to leading U.S. retailers and commercial businesses.
Royal Paper is currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join the accounting team to support their paper converting and manufacturing facilities in Arizona.
This position is primarily responsible for managing the accounts receivable and collection process. The A/R Specialist will work closely with the shipping manager and the customer service department in facilitating the billing and resolve any discrepancies. Must be "hands-on" with respect to completion of assigned tasks. Attention to detail, strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills are critical for this position. Reports to Corporate Controller.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages all daily processing of invoices and credit memos
- Manages the outstanding accounts receivable and collection activities
- Daily cash receipts entries to ensure customer payments are properly applied (including client wire and ACH detail)
- Manages submission of invoices to customers by various electronic portals or processes
- Manage accounts receivable activities to ensure accuracy and reduce days outstanding in accounts receivable
- Initiate a problem resolution process on customer disputes including keeping organized notes of related customer correspondence
- Manages resolution of deductions or other invoice discrepancies including obtaining supporting documentation and approval for write off or filing disputes
- Prepares status report on Accounts Receivable Aging on a weekly basis.
- Provides other Accounts Receivable reports, as necessary
- Provide coverage for A/P as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Accounting or related field
- 5 years experience of progressively responsible billing and collection
- Must be tech savvy and able to navigate through different website portals
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with all levels of management
- Advanced skill-set with Microsoft Suite (primarily Excel)
- Experience with Sage software is a plus
Royal Paper is committed to:
- Value-added partnership to help retail and commercial customers grow the category
- Superior quality and consistency
- Sustainably sourced products (FSC and Rainforest Alliance Certified)
- Exceptional service, reliability and flexibility
**Pay starts at $21/hr - based on experience**
Employer participates in eVerify per state law. Equal opportunity employer.
This is a Drug Free work environment. Must pass all pre-hiring drug and background checks abide by all Plant and Safety Rules.
For Office Use only - Accounts Receivable, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Receivable, A/R, A/R, Accounts Receivable Specialist, Accounts Receivable Specialist
At Royal Paper, we know that employees are at the heart of our reputation for quality, flexibility, and reliability. That’s because we believe a career should be centered around personal and professional growth. We feel providing opportunities to develop new technical skills and work with the latest state-of-the-art equipment in the paper industry not only help the company and our partners, but our team members, as well. We offer a broad range of career roles ranging from machine operators, forklift drivers and maintenance technicians, to quality assurance specialists, electrical instrumentation and controls technicians and mill supervisors. Whatever your interest, Royal Paper® welcomes the opportunity to talk to you about how we can make you part of the Royal family.
Royal Paper, LLC
5302 W Buckeye RdPhoenix, AZ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Royal Paper, LLC
Get fresh Accounts Receivable Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.