Royal Oaks Apartments New Hope, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
Our community is located in an ultra-convenient location and offers apartment living with the amenities people desire. It is a community that people are proud to call their home and employees are promoted, inspired and supported.
We Promote. We Inspire. We Support. Our employees are a top priority. Growing personally and professionally is integral to providing high levels of employee satisfaction and personalized, unparalleled service.
High Employee Satisfaction & Job Satisfaction! Our annual employee survey results show that our communities typically outrank our competitors as not only a great place to work, but also a place they would recommend to a friend or family member to call home. At the heart of everything we do, we embrace the fact that moments matter. Each community is founded on a commitment to excellence, a culture of caring and the highest standard of service. Having fun together, sharing kudos and high fives while celebrating our successes is what brings us together.
Work for a Leader! Our communities are managed by The Goodman Group*, which was named a Star Tribune Top Workplace in 2018 and 2019.
Being part of our team does not just take technical skills to be successful - it takes a passion and an instinct for caring that changes lives and strengthens teams.
Our Caretaker position plays an integral role in the success of our team, our community and creating a place our residents are proud to call home. You will be responsible for providing unparalleled service to our residents by ensuring a clean, well maintained and pleasant living environment. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Cleanliness of common areas
- Maintain clean and debris free exterior environment
- Cleaning of vacant apartments to prepare for new occupancy
- Seasonal duties such as weeds pulling in summer and snow removal in winter
note: this is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties and responsibilities
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, colonial life voluntary plan options, life insurance, company paid short-term/long-term disability and an employee assistance program is available to eligible full time employees. Part time employees are eligible for colonial life voluntary plan options and the employee assistance program.
401(k): All (part time and full time) employees are eligible for our generous 401(k) retirement savings plan match benefit, which provides up to possible 4% match after just 90 days of employment.
- You have the option of living on site at a discount or the ability to get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- We truly appreciate everyone on our team and hold appreciation events for all employees.
- Platinum Service is our roadmap to success and the centerpiece of our promise to deliver the highest quality of service to our residents and each other.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Detailed oriented
- Use of cleaning supplies complying with all instructed use.
A pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check will be conducted.
Finding and hiring great people and supporting and inspiring them to shape the culture of our communities is what makes us one of the most respected multifamily management companies. By fostering innovation, inspiration, and collaboration we support our employees to be their best, at home and at work.
If you share in our passion, join us by clicking "apply now" and completing our online application.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro