The Warehouse Loader will perform activities required by the Inventory Manager involved with the receiving and staging of the company’s inventory. The individual will be responsible for material handling in a stone inventory warehouse. The individual should have a commitment to excellence and high standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Report to Inventory Manager on stock levels, issues, etc.
- Maintain a high degree of visibility and access to employees on the warehouse floor throughout the shift.
- Lead by example to train and motivate warehouse associates.
- Conduct inventory control cycle counts.
- Review, prioritize, and organize all outgoing orders for staging per Inventory Manager’s directions.
- Perform administrative tasks as necessary.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all warehouse operations.
- Must comply with all safety requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED).
- Bilingual preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ inventory experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations.
- Knowledge and experience in the stone industry preferred.
- Proven ability to multi-task, handling numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented; ability to make quick decisions.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and inventory control skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Forklift experience required plus the ability to become forklift certified on company equipment.
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
Royal Manufacturing has partnered with America’s largest homebuilders for almost 50 years and has built a lasting reputation for value, quality, and service. During this period, the company has expanded manufacturing and distribution facilities and is strategically located throughout Texas, Florida and the Carolinas. Royal Manufacturing's unique ability to provide products and services for both residential and commercial markets makes it an ideal fit for all kitchen and bath needs.