Promotional Marketing & Sales - Entry Level - Full Training
We are now accepting applications & interviewing for marketing and PR positions with our company.
Royal Management is a leading provider of marketing and sales professionals in the Inland Empire Area. Our clients have experience tremendous growth and expansion with our marketing team to lead them. We are currently hiring a full time marketing professional. No experience in advertising or public relations needed. All new employees will participate in a customized training period that will suit their knowledge and experience.
- Customer interaction to market product, services and client portfolio
- Maintain professional standards in customer relationships and marketing
- Participate in daily training sessions and marketing campaign meetings
- Contribute to a positive and energetic environment that fosters creativity and growth
- Strong organizational skills and ability to network professionally
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Marketing experience or internship preferred
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications, Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager