· Develops and executes strategies to identify and secure profitable sales volume from new and insisting accounts
· Develop creative business development/sales/marketing techniques for HOME HEALTH & HOSPICE
· Utilizes CRM to identify and contact leads, as well as develop a growing base of referral sources to achieve census growth
· Timely completion of administrative duties: expense reports, mileage reports, marketing reports, and other administrative actions by required times.
· Effective in professional verbal, written, and electronic communication
· Maintains professional relationships and collaborates with internal, clinical, and administrative team. Attends team meetings on regular basis.
· Resolves customer feedback by investigating opportunities for development; developing solutions; preparing reports; collaborates on resolutions with program management.
· Identifies the value of cold calls and prospecting to successful sales performance and growing our Hospice market position
· Must possess a "hunter" or "challenger sales" personality to meet/exceed goals and objectives
· Track sales metrics and reports data to management on a regular basis
· Responsible to become a subject matter expert on Medicare Home Health and Hospice Benefit, disease specific clinical criteria and evidence based medicine.
· Accountable for set goals and results. Focuses on providing solutions and executing them.
· Analyzes territory and develops call routing to establish correct targets, reach and frequency for maximal territory growth.
· Develops sales messaging and strategies that align to the customers’ needs to ensure home health and hospice appropriate patients gain access to services.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; remaining current with changes in healthcare field in order to understand customer industry.
· Perform related duties as required. This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
· Minimum 5 years sales experience or in healthcare services FOR HOME HEALTH & HOSPICE required
· Participated in competitive team environment that involved individual accountability and teamwork
· Able to demonstrate examples on critical thinking and created solutions
· Experience with volunteer organization a plus
· Hospice and Home Health Marketing experience is a must
· Evidence of achieving sales goals within the market and/or demonstrates track record of consistently exceeding agency goals
· Strong customer service, sense of urgency and problem solving skills
· Time Management and Organizational Skills
· Demonstrated knowledge and successful application of a need satisfaction selling process
· Ability to manage a territory, to conduct sales calls and to generate sales by building long term business partnerships
· Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of an organization
· Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
· Excellent presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work outside of normal business hours (8-5), evenings and weekends as needed.
· Ability to navigate within a CRM tool and proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel—PowerPoint, Android devices
· Integrity and customer focus: ethical, moral conduct, customer services
· Reliable transportation
· Able to expense minimal (i.e. lunches, snacks, breakfasts) customer education when approved with expectation of reimbursement from company
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Royal Majesty Home Care and Hospice Inc