Royal Ivey Wellness, Inc is recruiting Licensed Mental Health (Masters-level) Therapist to provide office and community/home based individual and family therapy.
Functioning as an independent contractor, the primary responsibilities include assessment, treatment planning, and the provision of psycho-education, and individual, family, and group therapy. The incumbent functions under the supervision of the Manager contracted with the practice.
Royal Ivey Wellness is a private practice agency and recruiting for clinicians who have obtained their "Intern/provisional" licensure as:
1. Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or (LPC/A)
- Evaluating and assessing the consumers treatment needs
- Develops and maintains close working relationships with consumers, families, and other treatment team members
- Develops, coordinates, and facilitates treatment planning to include staffing, monitoring, and linking of community-based resources for the consumer and family
- Maintains accurate, complete clinical documentation of all services, interventions, and consumer related activities
- Counsel consumers individually and group sessions to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, and making changes
- Interview clients, review records, and confer with other professions in order to evaluate individual’s mental condition
- Submits timely documentation of services rendered
- Maintains strict adherence to Medicaid guidelines
- Participates in all assigned staff and supervisory meetings as well as in service trainings and staff development activities
- Meet billable expectation per period as established
- Be available to respond to crisis.
This is a contract position for ethical, professional and self-motivated Therapists that can manage their assigned caseload & travel requirements with timely submission of Progress/Service Note documentation requirements.
Supervision for provisional clinicians provided.
Licensed and Provisionally licensed candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants that are able to start immediately should apply. Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter and your salary requirements for immediate consideration.