Title:Staff Nurse (RN/LPN) - Per Diem
Facility Name:Royal Cotuit Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Location:MA - Cotuit
Royal of Cotuit Nursing & Rehabilitation Center has opportunities for (Per Diem) nurses to join our team.
Per Diem - All Shifts!
Under the Direction of the Director of Nursing or Nursing Supervisor, the primary purpose of an (RN/LPN) is to provide nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants and to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
* Direct the nursing assistants to ensure quality care is provided at all times.
* Meet with nursing staff, as well as support personnel in planning the shifts' services, programs, and activities.
* Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
* Complete assessments, care plans, treatments etc.
* Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required.
* Perform routine charting duties as required and in accordance with established charting and documentation policies and procedures.
* Ensure and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and a positive environment.
* Positive communication with residents, families, staff and outside providers.
Qualified candidates must possess a current RN or LPN nursing license in the Commonwealth of MA.
New graduates welcome!
Must be able to work rotating holidays and rotating weekends.
Royal of Cotuit Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, located in a quaint village in the town of Barnstable, offers convenient access to Falmouth Hospital, Cape Cod Hospital and Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital. Along with access to these three hospitals, the Mashpee town borderline boasts premium shopping at Mashpee Commons, and close proximity to a myriad of sandy beaches and country clubs.
We offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision benefits packages, paid time off, 401(k), Pay in Lieu of Benefits, and Tuition reimbursement as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Royal Health Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Royal Health Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location which the company has facilities.