Construction Project Manager (Commercial) - Exterior Siding
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Royal is seeking an Exterior Siding Construction Project Manager to join our fabulous team! You will be responsible for ensuring the timely completion of construction projects by overseeing all phases of the project for immediate start. The ideal candidate will have experience in exterior siding and roofing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Director of Operations
- Supervises General Superintendents
- The project manager, directs, coordinates or budgets, through estimator and general superintendent, activities concerned with the multiple construction projects at various sites
- Conducts and participates in internal and customer meetings and oversee project scheduling and implementation.
- Oversees and directs all phases of the contract.
- Communicates directly with customers concerning project cost, staffing, and scheduling
- Prepares project status reports and works to ensure plans adhere to contract specifications
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs
- Ensures that project milestones/goals are met adhering to approved budgets
- Has full authority for personnel actions
- Investigate problem areas or situations and implement corrective actions.
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
- Work with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’s
interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customers
- To review and approve, weekly production progress report from the field and review and
approve the Subcontractor’s requests for payment
- To review and effect all extra work requests from GC for pricing and approval prior to start of
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete project as necessary
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling
- To perform timely communication with Clients, Suppliers and subcontractors related to
deliverables and commitments
- At the time of new contract, working with Estimating Department, study the drawings, scope of work and to review and fully comprehend internal Labor, Material and Equipment estimates
- To establish construction budgets based on internal estimates
- Work with General Superintendents and Project Superintendents to review, plan, organize and direct activities concerned with onsite construction projects
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications
- Confer with supervisors and foremen to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction challenges
- Initiate and maintain liaison with general contractors, owners, suppliers, subcontractors and other contacts to facilitate project activities
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site supervision to ensure the project is completed with superior quality, on schedule and within budget
***Fluency in Spanish is a plus but not required***
- Project Management Certification, Bachelor's or equivalent 5 years experience required
Royal offers a great compensation package, benefits and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Royal Exteriors, we offer full service contracting, whether you are contracting us for a commercial high rise apartment complex or to remodel your home, we will exceed your expectations, visit us @http://www.royal-exteriors.com
Royal ExteriorsWhy Work Here?
We are a leading commercial siding and roofing company supporting VA, MD and other neighboring States.
Our mission is to deliver on our commitment to excellence by exceeding our customer’s expectations every time.