Entry Level Customer Account Associate
- Expired: February 21, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring an Energetic Customer Account Associate:
Our company is a culture-forward business management firm where we put our team members first. We pride ourselves on our inclusive business model, welcoming professionals from all walks of life. This diversity within our Customer Account Associate team has enriched our atmosphere and culture. We have a family-like environment, unlike any other company, where we hear all voices and celebrate diversity. We invest in our Customer Account Associate heavily in training and development. We are looking for a like-minded entry-level professional who enjoys connecting with consumers and team members alike. Customer Account Associate should have a passion for people, eagerness for success, and drive to deliver the BEST customer experience every time!
After training, the Customer Account Associate's responsibilities will include:
- Create daily strategies that effectively work with our client's CRM analyzing data for efficiency and potential profits
- Initiate contact with consumers, providing friendly and helpful answers to their product inquiries
- As the Customer Account Associate, you will navigate challenging customer questions, maintaining a pleasant and helpful demeanor geared toward solutions and a positive outcome.
- Learn our sales techniques, navigating consumer negotiations with high closing rates and customer retention
- Create purchase orders and mediate the onboarding with the client and the consumer
- Generate new accounts and successfully add them to the CRM with timely responses to all account questions
- Eagerly participate in additional training and skillset advancement opportunities.
Skills we are looking for in our Customer Account Associate:
- A friendly and good-natured professional who prioritizes positive relationships
- Quick and efficient with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Top-tier communication skills with an outgoing and friendly personality
- 1-5 years in a customer service role, with success and ease in negotiating and upselling
- Thrives in a challenge and stays calm under pressure
Powered by JazzHR
Royal Executives Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Royal Executives Inc.
Get fresh Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.