Royal Cup, Inc. is the proven leader in sourcing, roasting, blending and providing high-quality coffees and fine teas since 1896 and is the chosen partner for restaurants, hotels, offices and commuters across the country.
We are a family-owned business rooted in a longstanding tradition of coffee roasting excellence who takes pride in our unparalleled dedication to customer care.
Royal Cup Coffee offers a competitive compensation plan and a comprehensive benefits program. On top of being a part of a well caffeinated team, the benefits program includes healthcare, dental, vision, company paid disability, 401(k), life insurance, Flexible Spending Account plan, and paid vacation. Tuition reimbursement plan includes up to 80% reimbursement per company criteria. Ongoing trainings designed to provide maximum success for our employees is offered.
The Customer Care Representative (CCR) is a support role and focuses on servicing our existing, premier client base. The CCR role is an entry level and “front line” position, with direct dealings supporting our customers. The part time CCR will work an average of 25 hours per week. Work hours will be Monday - Friday and the CCR must have flexibility to work morning or afternoon hours as required/scheduled. While the "home base" for this CCR role will be the location associated to this posting, the CCR will be working onsite at a particular client, or with several locations, as assigned.
The successful CCR will:
- Perform Daily Maintenance & Cleaning of Coffee Machinery: clean all fountains, coffee brewing equipment, water coolers, servers and condiment trays.
- Perform Daily Re-stocking & Rotation for all products purchased by the client from Royal Cup Coffee; this includes replacement of empty bag-in-box and switching out CO2 cylinders.
- Troubleshoot any equipment service issues, including changing water filters when needed.
- While at the account site, work to build a rapport with the customer. This includes weekly visits with the midlevel contacts and with main decision makers as needed ensuring the customer's needs are being met.
- Be on site to participate in CEPs as scheduled.
- Pre-Order products based on par levels and submit orders accurately and timely via phone/email/fax to the Territory Manager.
- Maintain regular contact with the Customer Care Representative Manager, Territory Manager, and Branch Manager keeping them informed as to the status of the account.
- Consistently excel in working independently with exceptional work ethic and personal integrity.
- Consistently Provide Exceptional Customer Service.
- Always be mindful of and adhere to GMP’s, Quality and Food Safety requirements as applicable.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures and guidelines.
- Minimum of a High School Education or Equivalent (for example: GED).
- Minimum of 2-3 years recent experience in a direct facing customer/account service capacity.
- Experience in the Food & Beverage Services Industry is ideal and highly preferable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal people skills.
- Appropriate Professional Appearance & Interactions with Premier Clients
- Proven ability to work independently with an exceptional work ethic and personal integrity.
- Ability, beyond basic skill performance levels with Reading, Writing, Mathematical & Computer Functions, to include:
- Ability to read, write and interpret basic correspondence.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations: add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment: telephone system, desktop computers, fax and copy machines.
- Beyond basic abilities with Microsoft Office Software, specifically with Word and Excel.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the position which are required to successfully perform each core responsibility. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the core responsibilities. These physical demands may include, among other functions:
- Occasional lifting of products or equipment weighing up to 25lbs.
- Occasional bending, kneeling, sitting or other movements as required for accessing the areas where equipment/products are maintained.
- Occasional repetitive hand and arm movements as required to clean, move or otherwise access equipment/products.
- Able to work the scheduled hours, as required and to commute to/from the assigned client location.
- Ability to work with and support others in a positive way.
- Ability to successfully complete the pre-employment process.