This is a full-time staff position and responsible for the operation of branch office functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- All administrative duties of managing office, including answering phones, sorting and distributing mail, and receptionist duties.
- Compile and confirm weekly payroll information to Payroll Clerk in Evansville.
- Ascertain that all new hire information is complete before returning information to HR.
- Keep Payroll and HR up to date on all changes relevant to these departments.
- Act as liaison for employee benefit information.
- Keep branch files on employees and operation as necessary.
- Responsible for daily deposits and counting of full service money.
- Responsible for workers comp and accident forms, insuring that proper forms are filled out and submitted to Evansville for processing.
- Code and attain supervisory approval on all incoming bills for submission to Accounts Payable in Evansville
- Any other job duties as deemed necessary by supervisor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Able to operate office equipment, including fax, scanner, 10-key adding machine, and coin counter.
- Maintain a pleasant attitude with all customers, suppliers, guests, plant and office personnel
- Maintain professional dress conducive to displaying a professional atmosphere
- Ability to produce legible written reports
- General math and accounting skills necessary for bookkeeping
- Ability to work independently and exercise initiative and flexibility