Systems Administrator (NOC TECHNICIAN- 12 Hour Shift -Evenings F/T NYC
Candidates MUST have 5 years of experience working in networking operations, support and troubleshooting abilities preferably with prior financial services, banking or brokerage environments. You must be able to work independently and prioritize issues based on their priority in a fast-paced environment.
5+ years of IT work experience in production and operations support.
Production Support Analyst to assist with Bank's job processing workflows through automated scheduling tools. System platform, file transmissions and job scheduling monitoring with key background in problem determinations and resolutions. Monitor all Bank's job workflows through the automated scheduling tools (CA-7, CA-AutoSys & Tidal).
Monitor file transmissions through IBM GIS/SCC monitoring tools. Log and assess impacts to Service Level Agreements and the nightly split-off along with reviews and updates to Standard Operating Procedures within the Data Center Operations. Require Senior level candidate with 5 – 10 years' experience across platforms and operational tools. Individual should have experience from an enterprise z/OS Mainframe environment and have the following technical skills:
- Mainframe IPLs (initial program loads)
- Batch Scheduling/monitoring experience using CA7/CA11
- Batch scheduling/monitoring experience using Tidal & CA-AutoSys (open systems)
- Experience with Enterprise Wide Transmissions, monitoring & troubleshooting using IBM Sterling GIS/SCC
- HPSM (HP Service Manager) for incident & change management
- CA-Endevor (Mainframe based SCM) exposure
Prefer Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field or equivalent work experience.