Royal Caribbean is currently looking for a Revenue Manager in Miami, Florida.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of onboard revenue management strategies. The Primary focus for this role will be working on the optimization of the shore excursion revenue for the private destinations. If you have strong analytical skills and the ability to review processes, identify improvements and oversee implementation of changes, we want to speak to you!
You will be supporting strategic decision-making through critical thinking, quantitative/qualitative analysis, and effective communication of concepts, results and potential impacts, so if this sounds like you.
- Designs and conducts quantitative analysis of revenue drivers, including the determination of appropriate methodology/statistical techniques.
- Develops and communicates revenue strategies for onboard revenue to gain efficiencies, improve functional capabilities, and implement critical business initiatives, which impact P&L performance.
- Develop pricing models, tours packages, seasonal pricing strategies, and tour positioning which will bolster revenue growth.
- Directs the development, enhancement, and maintenance of pricing strategy models across different regions and target demographics. Supports the management of data, data mining, modeling and scoring.
- Supports onboard revenue management functions, which include price management, reporting, audits, and analytical querying.
- Manages the development and validation of price optimization tools to maximize revenue opportunities based on price elasticity, cost drivers, and demand analysis through the utilization of multifaceted statistical methods.
- Develops and maintains the forecast for shore excursion revenue and provide other relevant data and analysis to the budgeting process.
- Focuses on business performance monitoring and reporting by creating business intelligence reports to assess the current performance and to understand business risks in order to meet year-end forecasts.
- Leads the identification and validation of guest segments and develops strategies to drive spend loyalty, improved retention, and acquisition.
- Develop and implement benchmarking reports to evaluate competitors pricing and potential threats.
- Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) with a degree focus in Business, Finance or other quantitative discipline required.
- 2 plus years’ experience and/or training in an analytic or quantitative discipline required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of revenue management concepts and tools and demonstrate understanding of basic economics as well as statistics.
- Strong computer skills including data mining, SQL, and advanced Excel.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or Masters degree (MA) preferred.
- 5 plus years’ experience and/or training in an analytic or quantitative discipline required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High level of knowledge of personal computers with associated financial and statistical software and communication packages. Specifically, familiarity with Hyperion Essbase, Oracle Database, SAS Enterprise Guide, and Microsoft Suite.
- Understanding of statistics, such as statistical testing, regression, etc. preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and problem identification.
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret revenue performance data.
- Ability to make strategic and tactical decisions with large financial impacts with minimal supervision.
- Ability to structure logically quantitative analyses of complex issues.
- Familiarity with business forecasting.
- Proven track record in program and project management and implementation, metrics development and analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of management, guests and employees.
- Ability to effectively present information to senior leadership.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple projects and priorities.