2020 Consumer Outreach, Outbound & Group Sales Summer Internship
Our interns don't go with the flow. They aren't content with "average," and they already have their sights set on changing the world. Our interns don't believe in "boring," and they laugh in the face of the status quo.
They shift the tide.
At Royal Caribbean Cruises, we offer a 11-week paid, skill-enriching, innovation-generating summer advantage. Our interns innovate, collaborate and deliver. Looking for an internship where you'll fill coffee orders and file papers? This isn't the one. We're counting on our interns to bring fresh ideas and own exciting projects in the works.
Still not hooked? Let's talk about the perks. Philanthropy days, exclusive events, transportation incentives, and the most incredible view of Miami in the city. From stunning beaches to drool-worthy Cuban food, a summer in Miami is one you'll never forget.
As an intern at our corporate headquarters, you'll be part of a top-notch global workforce. You will be exposed to real life business situations and work on projects alongside our employees, all the while learning relevant skills that will make your resume look good.
Your summer will include ship visits, community projects, and even a chance to pick the brain of executives during Executive Spotlights. You'll have a chance to gain insight into how we create the products, systems and services that help deliver the best vacations at sea. This is an internship where you won't come out empty-handed... or empty-brained.
Ready to change the future of your career? Think you're up to the challenge? Apply to be an RCL intern today.
Brief Description of Team
Consumer Outreach is part of the Direct Sales arm of Royal Caribbean International that represents about $300M of business. Our teams consist of Outbound & Groups Sales, in which collaboration is a key component.
Brief Description of Intern Project
Throughout this internship, the projects will be focused on areas like Business Analytics, Predictive Analytics and Sales Strategies. The individual will be able to provide insight and ideas for streamlining and improving existing processes. Projects will change based on business demand at the time of entry.
What we are looking for when recruiting Interns?
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year Bachelor or Graduate Business Analytics related degree program
- GPA of 3.2 or higher preferred, and proven leadership skills either in school or professional experience
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. on a permanent and ongoing basis
- Must be able to be employed from May 26th to August 7th on a full-time basis
- Self-driven and motivated
- Exceptional communication skills (both oral and written)
- Emulates pride, passion and commitment for their job and conveys excitement and enthusiasm for RCL.
- Excited to collaborate and eager to learn from others
- Proven leadership ability, either in a student organization, project, and/or outside the classroom
- Demonstrates a passion for service and commitment to continuous improvement
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. RCL and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.