Roxtec Inc Tulsa, OK
- Expired: July 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Roxtec (www.roxtec.com) is the world’s largest manufacturer of modular based cable entry sealing systems. A market leader in creativity and design, Roxtec manufactures complete sealing solutions for cable and pipe penetrations, which raise the quality, safety and flexibility in working environments.
Roxtec is seeking an individual for the Production Manager position based in Tulsa, OK. The position of Production Manager reports to the Operations Manager. They will manage their production and planning team along with coordinating with our Fabrication Shop, Customer Service, Logistics and Shipping departments to provide a high level of Customer Service.
- Minimum 3 years manufacturing & planning experience or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Excellent mechanical aptitude required
- Personnel and project management experience preferred
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and follow-through skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing, logistics concepts and business procedures relating to data entry, order delivery & shipping with a focus on customer service are desirable.
- Solution oriented personality who is customer focused
- Capable of making independent decisions and possess the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy with work
- Must be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, be a self-starter with a sense of urgency and personal responsibility to support the flow of operations.
- Requires excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Essential Job Functions
- Create Shop Orders and Purchase Requisitions as required to fulfill customer orders
- Manage the Planning Coordinator, Waterjet Operator and Assembly Tech / Grinders according to the schedule to meet or exceed customer needs
- Backup all duties of Planning Coordinator
- Coordinate safety training and safety initiatives for direct reports
- Develop costing quotes for custom manufactured Roxtec solutions
- Local supplier management including supplier scorecard with support from the Quality Manager
- Develop new suppliers as needed including supplier setup, credit applications & NDAs
- Assist in industrialization of new product designs as needed
- Daily SO Material Exception analysis & resolution
- Manage the purchasing of raw materials to meet due dates and agreed lead times with outside suppliers, including regular supplier follow-up and quality validation.
- Regular production meetings with Shop, West Annex & Warehouse teams to assure completion of shop orders on schedule
- Assist the Shop Supervisor in the scheduling and analysis of internal manufacturing processes
- Develop and maintain reports on Shop performance
- Initiate projects to resolve customer issues or supply chain inefficiencies related to the manufacture of customized solutions
- Assist in production risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Gather and report sustainability data related to manufacturing activities
- Assist in your team’s hiring, training, performance evaluations
- Backup - Drop Shipment PO Receipt
- Other reporting, purchasing, planning and logistics activities as required
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, VET OR DISABLED STATUS
ManufacturingView all jobs at Roxtec Inc