Rowley Properties, Inc.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Part-time Human Resource Generalist. Flexible schedule. Remote with onsite in Issaquah one day per week required. Working closely with our HR consultant, VP for Community Development and leadership team, the HR Generalist will help run the daily functions of human resources for our small office (under 25 employees) including hiring and interviewing staff, administering benefits, and leave, and assisting with company policies and practices. This position has no supervisory responsibility. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 to 5 p.m. The schedule is flexible (up to 20 hours per week as workload dictates) and can accommodate a balance of remote and in office work. This position is not benefits eligible. Typical duties are as follows:
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and deliver human resource programs including but not limited to benefits, and leave; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with team leaders to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health and disability, plan providers.
- Educate employees (benefits, employee advocacy/business need).
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition/events, holiday parties, and celebrations.
- Maintains basic knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- 2-4 years of generalist experience
- PHR or SPHR preferred, but not required
Flexible work from home options available.
Rowley Properties, Inc.
Get fresh HR Generalist Human Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.