Paralegal or Legal Assistant
Rowe Weinstein & Sohn, PLLC Rockville, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $60,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Rowe Weinstein & Sohn, PLLC is seeking an experienced Paralegal with a minimum of 1+ years experience (preferably in personal injury/medical malpractice) in our Virginia and Maryland offices.
The ideal candidate will have a stable work history and possess strong technical proficiency, organizational, and analytical skills.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Fluency in Korean or Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Prepare cover sheets, correspondence and court e-filings
- Review medical records and send medical records requests
- Prepare exhibits and documents for trial
- Correspondence with medical offices, clients and witnesses
- Create and/or maintain meticulous records, spreadsheets, and files
- Meet deadlines
- Other related tasks as assigned
• Competitive starting salary
• Matching 401K
• Medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance available
• Paid vacation and holidays
Rowe Weinstein & Sohn, PLLCWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity for self motivated individuals
1401 Rockville Pike Suite 110 RockvilleRockville, MD
LegalView all jobs at Rowe Weinstein & Sohn, PLLC