- Posted: over a month ago
Location: Eden Prairie
*Remote option available upon completion of training
RowCal Construction and Maintenance (RCM) is the internal Construction & Maintenance division for RowCal and is available to clients for all their maintenance needs. It is our vision that the daily maintenance responsibilities, the needed construction repair projects, and the capital improvement needs of every community should fall on staff that understands it, as well as proactively demonstrates the ability and working knowledge of how multi -family communities operate.
The company spent two years in Minnesota, proving the concept, adding customers, and helping associations thrive. After gaining significant market share through organic growth, the team took RowCal's solution to Colorado Springs, Colorado. In just two short years there, RowCal had the largest share of communities in the market. Our presence is expanding in Denver, and we are just getting started!
If you are someone who cares about uncompromising quality and continuous innovation along with exceptional client service, we are looking for you to join our amazing team.
The Administrative Assistant will provide vital support to the Company's Senior Maintenance Coordinators. If you are a self-starter, with a positive attitude, who enjoys information management, paying attention to detail, and working behind the scenes to ensure company success. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while holding confidence in your ability to accurately execute your daily tasks.
In office training is required. Once you've completed training, the position can be completed remotely with one required office day per week.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Independently manage and oversee all incoming maintenance requests with the use of our CRM system.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Maintain electronic filing system
- Prepare invoices
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Order and maintain all office supplies
- Support team members in assigned project-based work
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role
- Knowledge of construction industry is a plus
- Firm knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational, time management, and execution skills: must be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Ability to multi-task and respond with appropriate sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
We offer competitive pay, and an excellent benefits package including paid time off, holidays. Insurance benefits offered include medical, dental and vision for employees and dependents. We also offer life insurance, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. Additionally, there is a generous employer match 401(k) savings plan.
RowCal Construction & Maintenance is an EOE meaning we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
AddressEden Prairie, MN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?