Calling all high energy, outrageosly charismatic and inspiring fitness mavens! Looking for a new and exiciting fitness concpet in Houston? Want something fun, challenging and personally rewarding? Check out Row House and apply to join our crew!
Extensive training and support is provided, so don't let a different fitness modality intiminate you.
Row House is a boutique rowing concept that strives to give people of all different fitness levels an efficient, high-cardio, full-body workout in less than one hour. It distinguishes itself from other group fitness concepts built on insecurity and competition by creating an environment that raises everyone up so they come together, rowing on the same rhythm, with the same flow and energy. Rowing has long been recognized by serious athletes as one of the most effective forms of full-body exercise and Row House's workout stays true to form. Targeting the upper body, lower body, and core all at once, the brand's fitness program offers an energetic, endorphin-boosting workout in a safe, inspiring, and inclusive environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor with our team and help us to continue to share the Row House brand and experience with everyone.
The Row House Coach will lead up to 25 participants through the Row House experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups of 25 clients
* Energize and motivate clients throughout rowing sessions
* Build Row House class attendance and retaining current clientele
* Ensure safety of clients in regards to rowing and exercise technique
* Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
* Handle member concerns when applicable
* Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
* Maintain strong social media presence to increase class following
* Love of boutique fitness is a must – Rowing passion is a STRONG plus
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to create a high energy, positive environment that welcomes all people.
* Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy.
* Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals.
* Passion for having fun daily and making every customer excited to get on the erg!
* Must exude charisma & thrive in a group environment.
* Fitness certification and indoor rowing experience preferred.