We are a team of 180+ professionals in the US, Ireland, and Australia that are passionate about transit. And, now, after 18 years, we’re driving change in the transit world with new and improved products and top-notch service. We’re hiring energetic, positive professionals to contribute their talents and creativity to solutions that empower people to change their lives and get moving. Routematch is a place where you can honestly say “my work matters”.
We’re hiring a Marketing Manager to report to the Chief Revenue Officer and manage all marketing efforts for Routematch. This is a very hands-on role that includes managing a small team, running marketing and social media campaigns and building a new Insight Lab that will provide insights to the industry and enable sales to generate revenue with better information. This is a hands-on role where you'll do everything from helping to create content, execute campaigns, oversee events and build relationships with our clients, community and public relations partners and relevant associations to promote Routematch as a thought leader in the transit industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing, public relations, outreach or consulting within the transit, tech, mobility, or healthcare spaces. It's critical to have a broad background in marketing and love being involved with all the pieces that help promote and sell Routematch. We encourage new ideas and the insights lab will conduct research and gather data that can inform our marketing, public relations and sales efforts. You'll have a keen eye for detail and enjoy being one of the faces of Routematch at community and industry events, conferences, etc.
The benefits to a career at Routematch
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and disability insurance
- Matching 401k
- Beautiful office space in vibrant midtown right off 75/85
- Free gym in the building and a quick walk to Piedmont Park
- Paid parking or public transportation reimbursement
- Strong culture of family, collaboration and promoting from within
As the Marketing Manager, you’ll focus on
- Developing and leading a small marketing team
- Providing market and sales insights and revenue generation
- Generating and curating thought leader-oriented content and providing quality control
- Being an industry and company evangelist for the benefits and impact of public transit, mobility, inclusivity and improving communities
- Budgeting and driving outcomes through email campaigns, social media, events, etc.
- Managing event planners and staff to shape and oversee major events
- Educating others at conferences and tradeshows
- Being a research junkie and digging into data to drive future marketing programs and sales opportunities
- Collaborating with senior executives and sales team to bring market trends to the forefront for strategic business and product direction
- Creating conversation starters and consensus building materials to equip teams
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with transit associations, clients and press
- Translating complex concepts into simple terms through different media.
Skills and experience to be successful as the Senior Marketing Manager
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Marketing, Public Relations or similar
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, community engagement and/or public outreach experience
- 1+ years of experience leading a team
- Passionate about public transit, mobility, inclusivity and improving communities. We really, really like transit nerds
- Technical proficiency with Salesforce, Pardot, Hootsuite, Microsoft or similar marketing tools
- Self- starter and go-getter with an infectiously positive attitude
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Social media expertise
- Enjoys working with people and collaboration
- Strong project management skills
- Strong preference for a transportation planning, transit-oriented development, mobility and/or technology background
Routematch is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications. This policy applies to all employment decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations.
As a government contractor, Routematch is also committed to taking affirmative action to hire and advance minorities and women as well as qualified individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.