Sr. Product Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Route is a one-click premium shopping experience for online ordering, and the only way to view all of your online orders, from any merchant, in one place. Online shoppers can insure and visually track everything they order online in one centralized app. E-commerce merchants from boutique brands to household names can add Route to their website empowering one-click solutions for their customers for shipping insurance, visual package tracking, and one-click claim handling. With offices in both Silicon Slopes, Utah (HQ) and Santa Monica, California, Route embodies a creative lifestyle partnered with innovative tech to build a one of a kind global brand.
About the Role
As a Data Analyst on Route's Product team, you will place quantitative frameworks around the products we create, our users, and our business.
In this critical position, you will leverage studies and suggest data-driven solutions to enable your key partners to draw relevant conclusions across the product verticals.
This role requires excellent attention to detail, the ability to work cross-functionally and to communicate effectively.
You will be one of the closest thought partners to our Product Management leaders and be embedded in the product team to develop strategy, set and monitor goals, evaluate experiments, generate insights, and problem-solve using your data skills.
The ideal candidate for the role is passionate and ready to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment at the intersection of e-commerce and technology.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data presentation to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with both our consumer and business products.
- Support product feature launches, implement event tracking across product verticals, and define and analyze metrics that inform the success of these features
- Design experiments to drive product direction with iterative innovation and measurement
- Build and maintain dashboards, models, and tools to drive decision-making and report on key business metrics.
- Identify the opportunities most important for our users and business to remove barriers for product adoption, retention, engagement, and monetization
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in adapting our products to identify opportunities for step-changes and angle changes in growth.
- Own data collection and be an advocate for data quality and assurance across the various platforms within our ecosystem
- Work with business, product, engineering, and design to influence and inform teammates' decisions throughout the initiative lifecycle
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics or a related field
- 1-3 years of analytics experience in a consumer internet business or a high-velocity, high-growth product or business unit, with start-up experience being a plus
- Proven experience in behavior analytics tools like Amplitude, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Proficient working knowledge of data mining using SQL, ETL, data warehouse as well as Excel
- Experience building dashboards, reports, or tools through technologies such as Metabase, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Experience in statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, product experimentation, regressions).
- Experience working with large data sets
- Excellent writing and critical analytic thinking
- Proven problem-solving skills concerning unstructured, uncertain problems
- Ability to dive deep and demonstrate attention to detail, and eager to understand every aspect about a single row of the data.
- Familiarity with statistical packages in R and/or Python is a plus
Route offers an array of benefits including generous salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, and an unlimited PTO policy.
Route is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
AddressSanta Monica, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Route