Tool Crib Attendant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Roush Yates Manufacturing Solutions is a precision CNC parts manufacturing organization with expertise in multi axis machining of metal and plastic parts with complex geometries. We produce machined parts for the automotive, aerospace, military and industrial industries. Our manufacturing and quality management systems are dedicated to exceeding our customer's expectations through the continuous improvement of our processes, procedures and through the use of state-of-the-art technologies. This commitment is endorsed and implemented by all employees throughout the organization.
We are searching for a tool crib assistant for our growing business.
The tool crib assistant will aid the CNC programmers and tool crib manager with organizing the tools prior to the start of a job and upon completion of a job. This includes tool break down, inventory management, identifying tools in need of sharpening, tool set up, and work order kitting of tools for jobs on the floor.
Kitting of tools and fixtures for work orders to be released to the floor.
- Prepare tool carts for jobs using the work order traveler, set up sheets and notes from manufacturing engineers.
- Prepare all tool holders using pre-setter and mark and inventory all tools per the set-up sheets and work orders
- Issue and log all tools in inventory system to machinist and job.
Break down tool carts.
- Upon return, break down tool carts, clean and return usable tools back to inventory.
- Determine which tools should be put back into inventory for reuse, reground, or scrapped.
Perform all duties in conjunction with quality system requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience working in a CNC manufacturing facility.
- Certificate, Associates degree, or equivalent work experience in computer integrated machining or related technical field.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to work in and maintain a clean work environment.
- For ITAR compliance, all employees at this location must be a US citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please visit us at www.roushyates.com and on our social channels.
Roush Yates Engines
AutomotiveView all jobs at Roush Yates Engines