Roush Yates Manufacturing Solutions is a precision CNC parts manufacturing organization with expertise in multi axis machining of metal and plastic parts with complex geometries. We produce machined parts for the automotive, aerospace, military and industrial industries. Our manufacturing and quality management systems are dedicated to exceeding our customer's expectations through the continuous improvement of our processes, procedures and through the use of state-of-the-art technologies. This commitment is endorsed and implemented by all employees throughout the organization.
We are searching for a quality control technician to Perform quality inspection, measurement and testing on manufactured parts. Responsible for analyzing data, documenting non-conformances and recommending corrective action to alleviate quality rejections.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Inspect product to requirements (manual, visual and attribute). Report results of inspection.
- Generate Non Conformance reports, and communicate to appropriate parties.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Maintain part integrity & safety from damage during inspection.
- Operate/program CMM, Vision system, Formtracer or other equipment, as required by assigned tasks. Perform data review on DCC data collected during inspection.
- Pull defect tracking data from database, when necessary.
- Pull dimensional reports from database, when necessary.
- Work with Quality Director & Inspection Manager, engineering, design, purchasing and anyone else as is appropriate on quality issues.
- Work with Inspection Manager to ensure inspection procedures are current.
- Ensure all gauges used are properly verified, maintained and calibrated.
Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; technical quality education preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Experience with Microsoft Access preferred.
- Familiarity with common inspection methods.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Certificate, Associates degree, or equivalent work experience, in manufacturing or related technical field.
- 3+ years operating CMM or other programmed equipment, required (preferably with PC-DMIS or CMM Manager software).
- 3+ year programming CMM or other programmable equipment, preferred (preferably with PC-DMIS or CMM Manager software).
- In depth understanding of GD&T.
- Working knowledge of different types of gaging and measurement methods.
- Working knowledge of quality management system (AS9100, ISO9001, etc) and calibration requirements.
- Must have good handwriting for documentation purposes.
- For ITAR compliance, all employees at this location must be a US citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please visit us at www.roushyates.com and on our social channels.