Trucking - Truck Driver - CDL-A - No Touch - Dry Van - Full Weekends Home
- Posted: over a month ago
*$3,500 Sign-on Bonus. **$1300-$1500 weekly average ($1300 Minimum Pay Guarantee). 68-71 CPM average. No Touch Freight. All Automatics. 48 hour (or more) weekends every week. This is a trucking position for a CDL-A tractor trailer, truck driver. State of the Art Trucks. Family Atmosphere.
*Sign on bonus subject to end without notice.
**Includes $100 weekly COVID productivity bonus
For pre-qualification: Text 678-722-3004
- This is a trucking position for a CDL-A tractor trailer, truck driver.
- **Average $1300-$1500 weekly
- 100% No touch freight
- Weekly Minimum Pay Guarantee of $1300-ask for details
- Excellent Benefits
- Holiday pay
- Vacation Pay
- Safety Bonuses
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Late Model Freightliner Cascadias
- Automatic/Double Bunk
- 24" High-Def Flat Screen TV
- Factory Refrigerator/SiriusXM
- DirecTV/Football Package-all paid by company
- Battery Operated APU-and ParkSmart®
- Take Home Truck-No Slip Seating
- Navigate difficult traffic with higher speed using PasSmart
- Dispatched From Home
- Home weekly for No Less than 48 hours
- Drop and Hook/Live Load/Unload
- 68-71 CPM on average
- Extra Pay for Hazmat loads (Only if driver holds hazmat endorsement). Hazmat is not a requirement of the driving position, just a chance to make extra money
- No New York City (never go into the 5 boroughs)
- Distribution center to distribution center-No store deliveries
Thank you for your service delivering all the goods that so many people take for granted. This county couldn't survive without CDL Class A tractor trailer drivers delivering the goods.
CDL-A tractor trailer, truck drivers deserve to be treated with respect and appreciation. You will not be just another truck number; you will be like one of the family. No one is going to treat you better and you will be paid well, in addition.
State of the art trucks "The Best of the Best"
You are going to drive a late model, state of the art truck that has been described by one of the drivers as "like driving a camper and getting paid for it".
- Double Bunks-Double on the bottom; twin on the top to accommodate a rider that isn't "the one" or for those nights you just aren't feeling it.
- 24" Hi Definition professionally installed Flat Screen TV
- Sirius XM Radio; DirecTV with premium packages including Monday Night Football
- Factory Refrigerator
- We remove old microwaves-someone might have cooked the last thing they ran over in it
- Front Bumper/Event triggered camera. No in cab audio or video monitoring-ever!
- Collision warning
- Side warnings
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- E-Z Pass and I-Pass
- PasSmart: Extra speed to get you through tough traffic
- Navigation is Navigo through Qualcomm; you can manipulate the route to your preference.
- ParkSmart® System
- Fueling: Pilot and Flying J
These late model, state of the art trucks are very well maintained, and a high CSA score has been achieved. DOT knows these trucks are going to pass inspection and they pretty much leave us alone.
This is a trucking position for a CDL-A tractor trailer, truck driver.
CDL-A tractor trailer, truck drivers working this position will gross $1300-$1500 weekly on average**. The mileage pay averages 68-71 CPM. Hazmat holders get a differential for Hazmat loads. CDL-A Drivers are paid every Friday via Direct Deposit.
No touch freight:
Drop and Hook/Live load and unload-All loading will be done by the customer or lumpers. Our CDL-A drivers do not unload trucks.
Minimum Pay Guarantee:
We understand life on the road and the ill effects unexpected situations can have. So, we have a safety net to ensure that all our tractor trailer drivers make a fair week's pay even in the most challenging situations. In the rare event that something prevents you from getting enough miles; we will pay you $1300 for the week. Please ask for full details.
Our professional CDL-A tractor trailer, truck drivers are rewarded not only with lucrative pay, but also a very generous benefits package.
- Medical-as low as $55 per week. (Available after 60 days)
- Dental-$3 per week for driver-$5.75 per week for family
- 401(k)-50 cents on the dollar match up to 6 percent of gross pay (available after 90 days)
- $10,000 life insurance paid by the company-additional insurance available
- Off on Holidays (your option to work or be home) New Years Eve, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- Vacation Pay-One week after a year, 2 weeks after 3 years and 3 weeks after 10 years. Based on 52 week average pay.
- Safety Bonuses
Our CDL-A drivers are permitted to take family members, including "fiancée's" 18 years or older. $5.00 a week for insurance. Rider can travel with tractor trailer driver for orientation-ask for details. Also, a dog of or any weight or breed is allowed and a one-time with no pet fee.
Take Home Truck:
You will take your truck home, or you can park it at a Love's, Pilot, or similar type facility. You won't have to ride behind someone who left the truck a mess. No slip seating. Plus, you maximize home time and get dispatched from home as a professional tractor trailer driver.
Our CDL-A tractor trailer, truck drivers will be home for no less than 48 hours per week, every week.
Hazmat (Not Required):
14% of our loads are low grade hazmat. They are still dry van and are things you would buy at the store and bring home in the car, anyway. Our CDL-A truck drivers make extra money per mile for these loads.
We do not go into 5 the boroughs of New York. Not ever.
Distribution Center to Distribution Center Deliveries:
CDL-A tractor trailer, truck drivers run between distribution center to distribution centers. We do not do store deliveries and that saves our truck drivers considerable time and stress.
Systemwide, we plan all trips at 45 MPH. This allows the driver to generally run ahead of schedule without being stressed out and gives plenty of cushion for unexpected events in travel. Our driver advocates are mostly former CDL-A truck drivers that understand what it is like being on the road. They pre-plan your next trip while you on are route to your current destination so that you can keep the wheels turning and building up that paycheck. They are also very understanding at times when you need an extended break or day off. Communication is the key.
For pre-qualification: Text 678-722-3004
We look forward to talking with you.
In the event of changes or typographical errors or jobs appearing in search results in areas not offered; company policy or established practices shall prevail.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Rouse Trucking