- Expired: November 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company Name:Oconomowoc Distribution Center
Responsible for the day-to-day operation of receiving, selection and loading of product and maintaining productivity level. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate with fellow supervisors and managers on daily operational activities.
- Manage and promote safety and sanitation in all areas.
- Plan production and staffing need on a daily, weekly, and period basis.
- Work hand in hand with all other areas to maximize productivity and performance.
- Monitor and meet all order accuracy requirements and expectations.
- Conduct meetings with team members.
- Help develop and train team members.
- Generate logistic center productivity reports regarding labor standards, and accounts for all labor hours, adhering to budget requirements and works toward obtaining objectives and divisional goals
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties, completes performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Two or more years of leadership experience
- Highly motivated, energetic and capable to address issues with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to report and recommend solutions to challenges.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in computer software
- 2-5 years supervisory experience
- High School diploma or GED. College degree preferred.
Education Level:High School Diploma/GED Desired
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Kroger Logistics:Kroger Logistics is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing, fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1St Strategy, we welcome your online application.
Company Overview:Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WI||Oconomowoc|| 1111 E. Delafield Rd. ||53066 || Oconomowoc Distribution Center||None||Operations; Any; Logistics/Supply Chain; Management ||Employee|| Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Roundys Oconomowoc Distribution Center
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh FLSA Status jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.