Roundstone is currently seeking a motivated insurance professional for the role of Regional Sales Leader in Lakewood, OH. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum 3-5 years of insurance industry experience working for an insurance Company, Wholesaler or Managing General Agent or Underwriter along with a previous history of earning at least $100,000 annually. This individual will look to capitalize on the rapid changes occurring in the healthcare industry.
Responsibilities of the Regional Sales Leader
● Responsible for developing long-term relationships with new and underutilized health benefit advisers and brokers via phone calls, personal visits and trade show attendance.
● Build and service multiple retail agencies.
● Collaborate with underwriting to provide, deliver and close on quotes to agents and employer groups.
● Accountable for activity metrics, submission goals and performance against sales targets while providing exceptional customer service.
● Contribute to marketing efforts by reporting on industry trends, competition, and general market conditions.
Requirements of the Regional Sales Leader
● Bachelor’s degree
● 3-5 years of insurance industry experience working for an insurance Company, Wholesaler or Managing General Agent or Underwriter
● History of earning at least $100,000 annually
● Experience selling sophisticated, high value custom solutions to presidents and other C-level executives in a competitive market
● Excel at finding new opportunities, building a pipeline and closing deals by creating long-term relationships and using analytical and consultative sales skills
● Solid Communication and interpersonal skills
● Able to travel
Why Work Here?Most businesses feel trapped by the rising cost of their health care plan. At Roundstone, we offer a unique solution that controls cost and returns the savings to the employers. Based in Lakewood, Ohio, Roundstone, a captive and specialty insurance underwriter, delivers innovate risk management solutions that solve key issues facing employers and their escalating health care costs. Named a NEO Top Workplace as well as being listed on Inc. 5000's fastest-growing private companies, Roundstone offers a highly engaged, fun and fast pace company culture where collaboration and accountability are the standards.
Named a NEO Top Workplace and Inc 5000 fastest growing companies, Innovative, Engaged Employees, Great Wellness/Fitness Program