- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have immediate openings for Office Clerk, to support our customer base working in this hybrid role.
If you enjoy talking to people and helping them, want to grow your career and are passionate about quality Communications we have just the opportunity for you!
- Use office appliances such as photocopier٫ printers etc. and computers for word processing٫ spreadsheet creation etc.
- Manage files and records ensuring their relevancy and accessibility.
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and issue invoices٫ checks and so on.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues.
- Attend meetings and dictations.
- Provide support for office management and organization procedures.
- Previous experience working on an Office Clerk position is a plus.
- Experience with office procedures and basic accounting principles is an asset.
- Good practical experience with office devices and processes.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Fast typing skills with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
· Medical coverage
· Dental coverage
· Paid Vacation & Holidays
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
BusinessView all jobs at Roundabout Marketing