Customer Service Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have immediate openings for Customer Service Assistant, to support our customer base working in this hybrid role.
If you enjoy talking to people and helping them, want to grow your career and are passionate about quality Customer Service we have just the opportunity for you!
- Respond to customer calls and emails and answer questions about products and services
- Process orders and ensure they are fulfilled
- Handle customer complaints or concerns
- Log all contacts in our customer database system accurately
- Perform general administrative tasks, such and copying and filing
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in customer service or an administrative role
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously
We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
· Medical coverage
· Dental coverage
· Paid Vacation & Holidays
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
BusinessView all jobs at Roundabout Marketing