Yes, we are hiring despite COVID-19!
At least 4 years of online PPC media buying experience is required.
We are looking for a straight up PPC ninja. When you start your PPC campaigns competitors start looking for their running shoes because they are about to run away.
You should be someone who dreams in Keywords and Ads. Excel pivot tables bow down to your awesomeness when you do analytics to find profitable keywords.
Being a self starter is a must. You will not be micro managed. You will be given a direction and a budget and the world will be your oyster. You will blaze the path conquering your competitors.
Working at Round Sky:
Round Sky, Inc. is an online marketing and lead generation agency that generates thousands of real-time consumer loan requests every single day of the year. We connect consumers with lenders, online. You will work with smart, motivated, hard working people who love solving challenging, real-world problems as much as you do.
Some of the perks we offer are: we have company weekly lunches, health insurance with dental included, company fridge full of drinks: Coke, Pepsi, Diet varieties, Monster, Redbull, water, Perrier, Starbucks frappucino, and more. Chocolate and non chocolate snacks are of course included as well.
We are seeking a PPC Media Buyer with extensive knowledge of PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising. You will be responsible for keyword and ad creation along with the research and competitive analysis that comes with it. You should have done this in the past and should be very good at this.
You should have at least 4 years of experience with PPC and be detail oriented. We are looking for someone who will watch the campaigns like a hawk, and will hit the ground running.
You must have a desire to win and the work ethic put in the work to win. Giving us is not an option. Somewhere out there is pivot table that will make even the worst campaign profitable, and you will put in the work to find it, scale it, and win with it.
- Research and harvest keyword lists, create ads, build negative keyword lists, create campaign grouping(s), create campaigns based on day parting, geo targeting, device segmentation, etc.
- Build and manage campaigns with 20+ networks such as Bing, Adwords, Bidvertise, Advertise.com, Outbrain, Nativo, etc.
- Take ownership of the initial strategy, account & campaign(s) set-up, daily maintenance and optimization, and provide detailed reporting, applying critical thinking and take actionable insight.
- Take Responsibility to balance KPIs along with volume requirements and your hard work will be rewarded with commission based on performance.
- Develop relationships with advertising networks to improve overall campaign performance.
- Take ownership and be at the ready to explain questions pertaining to the status of the advertising campaign on each network
- Source new partnerships and click buying opportunities. If someone is selling clicks you will waive a credit card in their face ready to buy (but only if it's profitable for you).
- At least 4 years of PPC experience.
- Knowledge of competition analysis services like SEM Rush
- A passion for beating your competitors.
- Knowledge of Ad and keyword best practices
- Knowledge of behavioral and contextual marketing.
- Online keyword planner and research tools
- Knowledge of remarketing strategies
- Knowledge of efficient keyword grouping, negative keywords, broad match vs exact match, etc.
- Technical aspects of HTML, pixel placement, URL structures
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year university is preferred but not required.
- A self-starter who takes pride in their work and has the drive to succeed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary with commission
- Health insurance with dental.
- Company fridges full of snacks and drinks (soda, energy drinks, water, low calorie drinks, healthy drinks, etc).
- On site parking.
- Company weekly lunches.
- Great casual office environment - you will work with other smart, motivated, hard working people who love solving challenging, real-world business problems as much as you do.
This is a FULL TIME position, 7am-4pm, located in our office in Los Angeles, CA located in the San Fernando Valley.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00/year, plus commission