Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, non-exempt Food & Beverage Supervisor for our location in Philadelphia, PA at Fashion District.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE - Overview:
The Food & Beverage (F&B) Supervisor is responsible for managing all F&B operations and delivering excellent customer experience. The F&B Supervisor will forecast, plan, and manage all F&B orders, staff, and finance. His/her goal is to maximize sales and revenue, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Monitors food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food in order to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Tests cooked food by tasting and smelling it in order to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
- Schedules and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents in order to verify product quality and quantity.
- Monitors department budgets and payroll records, and review financial transactions in order to ensure that expenditures are authorized and budgeted.
- Schedules staff hours and assign duties
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Must have full knowledge of the process of serving alcohol within the premises.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training, and appraising talented personnel.
- Provide two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with an emphasis on motivation and teamwork.
- Completes reviews, absence reports, supervise staff with time and attendance along with work ethics.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
- Interact with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide superior customer service and satisfaction by being constantly visible and readily accessible to our customers.
- Performs all shift duties as required by Store General Manager
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities to be performed when directed by the Store General Manager.
- Follows Company guidelines for managing confidential information, customer satisfaction, and supervising F&B associates.
- Ensures satisfactory maintenance, appearance, and condition of assigned facilities to comply with security, safety, and environmental codes and ordinances.
- Enforces compliance with all local, state, federal regulations, and company policy pertaining to safety, loss prevention.
- Opening & closing duties to include checking all doors and setting the alarm or disengaging the alarm upon entering.
- F&B Supervisors must possess a strong sense of customer service and interpersonal skills to include high integrity and respect for everyone. The F&B Supervisor must demonstrate solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation for diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or two-year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust, and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb, and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
Benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, and 401(K) with company matching,
Please submit your resume or complete application online at www.round1usa.com.
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA), Indeed (Round One Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One).
If you're looking for a fun, challenging, and rewarding career with a growing entertainment company, please submit your resume today. We are looking forward to your application!
Round One Entertainment Inc.
Why Work Here?Round One Entertainment is a multi-entertainment center that features bowling, 300+ arcade games, billiards, karaoke, darts, bar and kitchen. We currently have stores in 21 states, and by year 2025 we expect to have stores in all 50 states. Round One first started in Osaka, Japan as a roller-skating rink in 1980, but after adding arcades and bowling into the facility, sales skyrocketed, and this along with all of our passionate staff have allowed us to grow into a multi-million-dollar entertainment company, with over 150 stores in Japan and U.S. alone. In 2020, Round One is projected to open 10 new entertainment centers across the US. By delivering excellent customer service to all-age groups, Round One has continued to succeed in becoming one of the fastest growing entertainment companies in America, with the help of all of our passionate bowling, amusement, food & beverage, cleaning, and mechanic staff. Round One’s mission is to bring smiles to everyone across the world by creating memorable experiences that brings family and friends together. As Round One continues to grow, there will be new challenges that will require us to keep innovating and working together as a team to create lasting amusement and entertainment experiences. If you're looking for a fun, challenging, and rewarding career with a growing entertainment company, please submit your resume today. We are looking forward to your application!
Growth and Stability