Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, non-exempt Arcade Technician for our NEW location in Louisville, KY at Jefferson Mall.
The Arcade Technician is responsible for all the operations of an amusement arcade. His/her job is to oversee, manage, and maintain mechanical and arcade machines. In addition, the arcade technician assists with planning and budgeting for repairs and upgrades, and performs administrative, logistic or other duties as assigned. Travel may be required.
· Ensures that amusement arcade games is being serviced and maintained.
· Responds to customer complaints of machine malfunction; analyzes the mechanism to find the root of the problem.
· Manages the installation, maintenance, and repairs both mechanical and circuitry issues in arcade game machines.
· Manages the transporting of machines and ensures machines are assembled using meters, electrical parts, hand tools, and soldering irons.
· Able to readily identify the most common problem with components like controls and audio systems.
· Obtains bids for regular and emergency repairs/maintenance of the facility in accordance with the budget proposal.
· Monitors and schedules regular maintenance of HVAC system, roof, plumbing system, electrical system, life/safety and other building systems.
· Performs other maintenance and repair tasks.
· Keeps a clean and organized workshop.
· Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, as well as overtime to support business needs.
· Other duties may be assigned.
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
- Follows up to complete any assigned work.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the work place.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to general management for solution.
- Maintains good communication with all employees and outside contacts.
- Complies and maintains confidentiality of all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
Arcade Technicians must possess a strong sense of customer service and interpersonal skills to include high integrity and respects for everyone. The Arcade Technician must demonstrate solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation for diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).
Education and/or Experience:
Two year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
Benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), Health, Medical, Dental, 401(K) with company matching
Submit your resume or apply online at www.round1usa.com
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1 HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA) for more information!
Check out our Technicians Interviews on YouTube!
Round1 Employment: Mechanics Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhHugUtfd44