Seeking to fill positions as a Advertising Ambassador and Marketing Representative to strategically lead brand strategies and marketing communications for our major clientele in telecommunications. Our organization needs individuals with a passion for this industry to continuously foster our success.
Our company is a national leading firm in development, product production, and marketing. We are partnered with a valuable portfolio of clientele in government contracts partnered with major Fortune 500 companies in telecommunications.
- Work with Account Director on the development of all consumer-focused marketing activity to build the show brand
- Work closely intertwined with other divisions in marketing and advertising to define, navigate and build clientele brands
- Assist in all brand strategy efforts, including defining positioning and mining consumer insights
- Work on the the development of all marketing communications including strategy development, creative briefing, topical promotion and campaign execution
- Work closely with company's research function to evaluate target audience research used to make key decisions related to the brand promise and consumer advertising
- Analyze marketing/campaign performance and correlate those efforts back to brand perception, audience growth and other key performance indicators.
- Partner with Sales Marketing Consultants on the construction of promotional opportunities and coordination/implementation strategies
- Training in strategic Marketing environments, including client relationship management
- Open to creative development
- College Degree Preferred
- Visionary/breakthrough creative development & execution
- Sports minded
- Strong leadership & management skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Highly collaborative and creatively nurturing
- Ability to foster in a culture that is creative driven