For over 85 years, Rough Brothers has been working with hundreds of clients to design, engineer and manufacture research, teaching, educational and commercial greenhouses. Our business is building the custom greenhouses and conservatories that help commercial growers, retail garden centers, research facilities, universities and schools throughout the country
Rough Brothers is an exciting and dynamic place to work, with a wide range of career opportunities. At RBI, people really make a difference. If you have talent, knowledge and experience- and want to take on new and meaningful challenges, grow professionally, and be part of an organization committed to excellence, it's time to consider joining the RBI team.
Rough Brothers is currently seeking a Account Manager to join our growing team.
- Manages, develops, and maintains business relationships with existing and potential national clients to meet sales objectives.
- Develops and implements strategies to grow the organization's business; executing contracts; and account and brand forecasting.
- Maximize revenue and gross margin by growing sales within existing accounts, while identifying and developing new customer opportunities at a level consistent with or exceeding company expectations.
- Assist the customer in selecting the correct products based on customer needs, selling approach, product specifications and applicable regulations.
- Build market share by serving the customer in a manner consistent with ensuring repeat business.
- Ensure high post-sales satisfaction by facilitating positive, long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with the customers.
- Create account and territory plans on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Assist in the building of standard implementation and support processes.
- Assist in prospecting and qualification activities for new partners.
- Regularly meets with Sales Manager to review customer retention and relationship activities, progress versus goals and status of key customer relationships.
- Builds relationships and increases Company visibility by attending trade shows.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or related field
- 5+ Years Account Management
- 5+ Years Sales
Job Type: Full-time
Travel: Less than 50%
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Voted as a Top Workplace in Greater Cincinnati Area
Outstanding Benefits Package:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Company Paid Short and Long-term Disability
Company Paid Life Insurance
401(k) with Company Match, among the top 15% of 401(k) programs in the country
Rough Brothers provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.