All positions require successful completion of a post-offer background check and drug screen in accordance with all local laws and regulations.
Competitive Benefits Package that includes:
• Health Insurance with Prescription Drug Coverage
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company paid Basic Life Insurance
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company match.
• 10 Paid Holidays per year
• Paid Vacation
• Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program
The ideal Global Marketing Manager needs to be a strong marketer with experience in brand planning, market-cycle planning, understand consumer insights and translate them into impactful value propositions, advertising and promotions around solutions and benefits. Must be action-orientated and provide indirect leadership in a global organization. The incumbent must have the skillset to make sound business decisions, competently manage multiple tasks, devlop strategic direction with marketing team and influence internal/external stakeholders to follow that direction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Regional Marketing Lead Responsibilities
• Brand Management - Direct and allocate resources to define, communicate, promote and protect Maxcess’ global brand and supporting product brands in the marketplace via electronic, print, and direct customer contacts
• Develop impactful messaging and value propositions to communicate relevant advantages of products to new and existing customers.
• Expand market presence into new end user segments while managing to defined budgets
• Manage participation in trade shows, industry associations, technical committees and customer forums.
• Ensure compliance to global brand standards while encouraging regional activities.
• Work with International Marketing resources to ensure consistency while accounting for local and regional customization where needed
• Ensure communications disseminated are appropriate, timely, and beneficial to all recipients.
• Work with sales to build and manage customer relationships, develop insights and recommendations based on voice of customer insights
• Development of ”go to market” communications and marketing strategies that drives sales for new and existing customers
• Understand competitive landscape, collect VOC (voice of customer) and complete specific research projects in support of product planning process and develop unique value propositions
Digital Marketing Responsibilities
• Collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales, and other members of the Maxcess team to develop and implement strategic plans that successfully engage consumers online.
• Oversee electronic media communications and company web site content to ensure maximum development of brand.
• Lead the development, maintenance, and ongoing evolution of the overall Maxcess social strategy, analyzing results on an ongoing basis, establishing best practices and overseeing the implementation across Brand Marketing, Sales, New Product Development, and eCommerce.
• Lead and/or manage all aspects of executing marketing initiatives including; email creation, marketing messaging, event marketing and reporting.
• Devise strategies to drive online traffic to social channels, eCommerce partner sites, and Maxcess owned websites.
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns that combine search, social, email and display.
• Manage and execute digital marketing measurement aligned to Brand Marketing business objectives. Developing performance tracking, reporting and optimization workflows to ensure marketing dollars are being spent efficiently and effectively against primary KPIs.
• Continually stay on top and ahead of the changing digital marketing landscape by monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
• Track and report KPIs to executives.
• Plan and budget digital ad spend.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or equivalent.
• 2-5 years experience in B2B or B2C marketing with significant digital marketing expertise.
• Internet abilities and strong communication skills; written and oral.
• Ability to balance creativity and analytical horsepower
• Experience presenting data & insights to mamagement and/or cross-departmental teams required.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and tracking social metric reporting is desirable .
• Knowledge of cost per acquisition marketing, and KPIs associated with performance-based advertising.
• Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills are required.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines.
• Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities and willingness to learn.
• The ability to focus on the desired result of one’s own or one’s unit’s work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
Position located in Oak Brook, IL – Maxcess Global Headquarters
Travel will be required, estimated at 25-30%
Established in 1957 in the St. Louis, Missouri area, RotoMetrics got its start as a private, family-owned company. Our commitment to continuously evolving products and practices for solutions that work right the first time has fueled our growth. After initial expansion in the Americas in the 1980s, RotoMetrics' reputation led us to then establishing manufacturing in the United Kingdom and Australia. By 2010, we launched flexible die manufacturing at the industry's most modern factory in Bangkok, Thailand.
Our mission and vision insists upon continual employee development and education. We have a relentless focus on constant improvement. However, we deeply value our past and the values and principles our successes have been built upon. 60 years of quickly delivering complex cutting tools requires more than just precision and automation it demands the experience expertise and skill of our amazing team.