Position Overview: Serves as the Contractor's primary contract manager, and shall be the Contractor's authorized interface with the Government Contracting Officer (CO), and the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), Government management personnel, and external client representatives. Responsible for the overall contract performance including financial management, subcontracts, formulating and enforcing work standards/processes, supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates. This work is performed at the John C. Stennis Space Center.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Program Manager
- plans, conducts, oversees, and is responsible for all work performed under this contract.
- responsible company official at SSC with authority to obligate the company with regard to contractual and financial matters.
- the primary liaison with designated Government Representatives, and must have a technical and administrative grasp of all contractual requirements.
- Approve all hiring, travel, and procurement on the contract.
- Maintain all contract plans and ensure that all contract deliverables are delivered in a timely manner.
- Review/Approve contractor financial reporting for the contract.
- Report contract-related data to the Rothe Companies President and CFO on a monthly basis
- Perform as contract responsible Point of Contact (POC) for the Safety and Health Plan.
- Together with the contract FSO, perform as Security POC for ITS2, interfacing with SSC Security.
- Maintain the OCI Plan for the contract and ensure all employees have appropriate NDAs.
- Manage subcontracts from a technical standpoint, approve work share for each, and provide performance feedback.
Qualifications (Education, Skills, Experience): The Program Manager must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Possess a valid Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, mathematics, science and/or business from an accredited college or university.
- Five years of demonstrated information technology/engineering and management experience on contracts or projects with organizational responsibilities of a similarly complex nature and financial scope, preferably at Stennis Space Center (SSC) or another NASA center.
- Possess experience working on and demonstrated leadership responsibilities on at least one large project or program utilizing information technology, mechanical, computer, electrical or electronics engineering disciplines.
- Experience reviewing and approving the work of project managers, IT specialists/engineers, support staff and contract administrative personnel.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification, preferred.
- Possesses or is able to obtain and maintain a minimum of secret level clearance in accordance with DoD regulations.
- Must be willing and able to sign a personal NDA and firewall/protect sensitive Government and other Contractor data.
- Travel requirements – occasional.
- Must reside in the SSC support communities.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
• Calibration and Metrology Services
• Multi-media Services
• Software Engineering
• Information Systems and Communications
• Hyperbaric and Hypobaric Chambers
Rothe Development, Inc.
Why Work Here?A small Women owned diverse company that was founded and incorporated the State of Texas – 1967. We meet the qualifications of a Small Business as specified by the United States Small Business Administration. We maintains the standards for processing highly restricted data granted by the Defense Security Service. Government contracting is our business and we pride ourselves on our exemplary performance record. Our contracts include: • Calibration and Metrology Services • Multi-media Services • Software Engineering • Information Systems and Communications • Hyperbaric and Hypobaric Chambers
Rothe Development, Inc, a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB).
Bay Saint Louis, MS