WE ARE ONLY LOOKING AT THE MOST CREDENTIALED APPLICANTS FOR AN ADVANCED MANUFACTURING POSITION THAT REQUIRES A HIGH SKILL SET.
APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE AN EXCEEDINGLY ACCOMPLISHED MECHANIC & HAVE PREVIOUS METAL MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE ON YOUR RESUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roth Pump, an 88-year-old family owned business, is currently looking for a pump assembler to join our production team for 1st shift.
Assembles and tests various styles of pumps from blueprints, bills of material and instructions properly and efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Read, interpret and understand blueprints and drawings including identifying parts to drawing and material identification.
· Reads blueprints and bills of material to determine the proper assembly of parts.
· Selects the proper grade of hardware and assembles using accepted assembly techniques.
· Assembles pumps using special procedures specified by engineering or manufacturing personnel.
· Properly uses a variety of hand tools for assembly including pneumatic drivers,
· Sets up and tests completed pumps for conformance to specifications and completes the required documents.
· Disassembles and rebuilds repair pumps.
· Uses a variety of inspection equipment including calipers, micrometers and indicators.
· Notifies production and engineering personnel of errors or problems and makes recommendations for corrections.
· Works with close tolerances and fits to meet requirements.
· Keeps area clean and organized.
· Understands and maintains quality standards and expectations.
· Works safely and follows safety rules and procedures.
· Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job.
· Good mechanical knowledge and experience in precision assembly.
· The ability to interact cooperatively and collaboratively with others in a team environment.
· The math skills to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication and division correctly using whole numbers, fractions, decimals and percentages.
· Must have good depth perception, be able to differentiate between colors and see intricate features.
· Able to lift 50 pounds occasionally.
· Able to walk and bend regularly and stand 8 hours per day.
Compensation and benefits:
• Starting wage of $25.67
• Benefit package including medical insurance, prescription drug plan, life insurance, long term disability, 11 paid holidays, paid vacation, paid personal time, 401(k) with company match.
All Candidates must be a US citizen or have legal, permit authorization to work in the US. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment physical exam, drug screen and background check.
Roth Pump is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.67 per hour
Roth Pump Company