- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $22 Hourly
An Electromechanical Assembler at Rotary Systems will never face a boring day. You will be part of an integral team assembling electro-mechanical sub-assemblies and final assemblies. Every day you will enter a climate controlled space that is clean and offering every resource necessary to help you be successful. Your work at Rotary Systems will be comfortable, yet challenging.
• Follow a predetermined schedule of work orders
• Assemble electromechanical components in accordance with blue prints and/or work instructions
• Perform various functional tests to include but not limited to: mega-ohm, hipot, continuity, noise and torque
• Troubleshoot and/or rebuild and repair of rotary unions and electrical slip rings and their respective components.
• Communicate with supporting departments such as Engineering and Quality in order to provide feedback and receive direction
• Recognize and report inefficiencies regarding assembly, product testing, safety, product handling, etc. and provide ideas/solutions for improvements.
• Prepare wire by cutting, stripping, tinning and labeling
• Bend various types of wires and solder to circuit boards and brass using solder irons, hand torches and wire welder machines
• Other duties as required
• Ability to use and identify common hardware
• Ability to use various hand and power tools, and personal computers
• Ability to read and follow written work instructions and verbal direction consistently
• Ability to read and interpret detailed engineering drawings, wiring diagrams and test instructions
• Strong mechanical aptitude (prior electrical assembly experience is preferred)
• Ability to solder (J-STD certification is a plus)
• High school diploma or GED. College course work a plus.
6:00am - 4:15pm Monday - Thursday
40 hours per week
Rotary Systems Inc
ManufacturingView all jobs at Rotary Systems Inc