Rotaloc International is looking for a Product & Project Manager with some knowledge of metals, plastics, composite materials or manufacturing. We will train a candidate with some mechanical aptitude and strong desire to learn, but engineering skills and exposure to manufacturing or any of the materials above are a plus.
Key responsibilities include:
· Receiving and reviewing requests for quotes
· Reviewing part drawings to ensure all necessary information is present to provide pricing
· Communicating with customers to obtain additional information or clarify requirements
· Communicating with Rotaloc’s engineer when additional technical assistance is required
· Preparing and delivering estimates to our customer
· Once an estimate has been delivered, following up with our customer in a timely manner
· Fielding email and phone inquiries
· Some entering of sales orders
· Interacting with sales and marketing staff to assist in developing promotional efforts
· Attending 4 +/- trade shows each year
· Visiting existing customers to ensure we are providing adequate support and to identify other projects for which we may produce parts
Key skills required for this position include:
· Organization. At any given time there may be 30 quotes in various stages of follow up
· Communication. Good writing and verbal skills are necessary
· Thoroughness. Every estimate involves many important details that need sought out, understood and factored into our quote and follow up process.
· Curiosity. This position requires inquiry and learning and should be viewed as an interesting aspect of the job
Please forward compensation requirements along with a resume.