Rossi Real Estate Corp., a full-service real estate company that specializes in commercial landlord representation and property management, is seeking an Administrative Assistant, with an emphasis on strong executive administrative skills and accounting knowledge (basic general accounting tasks and bookkeeping). The job responsibilities of this role will encompass two components: office administrative assistance and property accounting.
We are a small office looking for someone who is highly organized with the ability to proficiently perform regular recurring tasks and process transactions with a high degree of accuracy. The goal of this position is to support executive leadership with the overall operating efficiency of the office and each department. Being a strong team player is a must; this position plays a very crucial role within the administration team and performs many different tasks on an ongoing basis.
Job Responsibilities – Office Administration
- Provides flexible administrative support to office personnel
- Assists Project Manager with project bidding and recording bid documents
- Schedules internal meetings and conferences; recordkeeping responsibilities
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications
- Willingness to perform general clerical tasks to aid and facilitate the smooth operation of office functions
Job Responsibilities – Administrative Property Accountant
- Prepares journal entries and account reconciliations to various sources
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations for multiple cash accounts
- Maintains a pulse on cash account balances
- Responsible for vendor onboarding and management
- Performs Common Area Maintenance reconciliations
- Performs tenant move-out accounting and workflow
- The ideal candidate will take the initiative in identifying and anticipating needs, enjoy interacting with different team members, and be able to plan and prioritize a workload of floating administrative responsibilities
- Exceptional time management skills to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent organization skills; ability to prioritize to accommodate workflow
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence and high standards
- Knowledge of general accounting principles is required
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in an administrative support role
- Only candidates with a demonstrated strong technical aptitude, including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Office 365 Platform) and mobility applications, will be considered
Rossi Real Estate Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Rossi Real Estate Corp. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Rossi Real Estate Corp. also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.