Provide secretarial/administrative and technical support to Regional Vice President and provide assistance to District Managers as required\. Handle customer complaints\.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Performs general secretarial/administrative duties to include: answering phones, word processing, creating spreadsheets, processing mail, supply ordering, filing and preparing/interpreting reports\.
- Compiles weekly/monthly/quarterly District/Regional reports including Management Training Reports, personnel rosters, Star and Store Visit results and Field survey data\.
- Makes conference call, meeting and travel arrangements as needed\.
- Works independently on various long and short\-term projects pertaining to Operations\. Coordinates multiple projects and tasks and re\-prioritizes as necessary\. Accepts special assignments as directed\.
- Communicates general information to Field Management and collects follow\-up with an attention to detail\.
- Handles confidential information with discretion, i\.e\., Field Management performance appraisals, salary information, etc\.
- Reviews and audits all in\-coming expense reports prior to Regional Vice President approval\. Also researches monthly P & L statements\.
- Interfaces with and provides support to Regional Vice Presidents, Zone Directors, District Managers and other administrative assistants in Store Operations\. Serves as the main point of contact for the Regional Office and represents the Office with a high level of customer service\.
- Handles customer complaints for the Region, researching and responding to all issues as needed\.
- Customer Service
- Planning and Organizing
- Minimum five \(5\) years of experience in an executive secretarial/administrative position and some supervisory responsibility\.
- Business School education preferred\.
- Strong communication skills \(both oral and written\)\.
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm with accuracy\.
- Proficiency in Windows Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint \(for Windows\), Outlook\.
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines, prioritizing and multi\-tasking as required\.
- Ability to work independently