- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k,
We are seeking a Litigation Paralegal to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with civil rules of procedure
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Ross Legal GroupWhy Work Here?
We are a fun and fast paced environment. We are a Plaintiff's firm representing homeowners in property insurance claims.
We are a small firm with two attorneys, one paralegal and one legal assistant. Looking to add another Paralegal. Training is available to smart and hard working persons. Job includes answering emails, speaking with clients, getting documents organized, answering discovery, assisting attorney with drafting pleadings, and filing.
1900 Second Street SarasotaSarasota, FL
LegalView all jobs at Ross Legal Group